Realizing the Vision
Our right-of-way professionals come to the table ready to listen and act, but not to learn at your expense. We understand a project benefits not only from our experience but your direction. It is our mission to assist in making the vision you have for your community a reality. Lockwood, Andrews & Newnam, Inc. (LAN) offers full-service right-of-way (ROW) professionals to state and local governments, as well as private sector clients, for transportation, utility, and other construction projects requiring acquisition or permitting of real property rights.
We are committed to aggressively facilitating the ROW acquisition process while being fair to property owners and acting as a representative of our clients. We recognize the need to be responsive, personal, prompt, and pre-emptive in addressing concerns of the people whose properties, homes, and lives are being impacted. We have gained a reputation for meeting milestones, saving taxpayer dollars, conducting fair negotiations, and being easy to work with. LAN has the ability to look at the “big picture” and direct resources to project goals for successful completion.
The LAN right-of-way team can:
- Provide early, close, and continuous coordination with clients’ staff, project appraisers, title company staff, and the project surveyor
- Investigate engineering solutions to potential real property acquisition problems and provide recommendations
- Identify critical path parcels
- Complete expedited title research
- Initiate title curative work at the earliest point possible
Project Manager, TxDOT