LAN's response to COVID-19
Here, you’ll find updates about how LAN is managing the coronavirus crisis.
April 17, 2020
April 3, 2020
March 27, 2020
LAN serves its clients and communities in the following categories, as outlined in the CISA guidance:
- Water and Wastewater
- Transportation and Logistics
- Public Works and Infrastructure Support Services
During this time, we will continue to deliver quality services to our clients while ensuring employee safety. Click the image below to read the full guidance.
March 25, 2020
- Employees subject to a SIP Order may only leave their homes for “essential” or exempt reasons.
- Any employee, who is subject to a SIP Order, that needs to leave home for the purpose of performing a job function (such as attending a client meeting or site visit, accessing a company office, or delivering a plan set, etc.) may only do so if that job function falls within an essential reason as defined in the SIP Order and the employee has received the approval of the firm’s management.
- All employees subject to a SIP Order must notify LAN via email prior to performing any essential job function away from home.
In response to these SIP Orders, LAN has closed the following offices, with limited access, until further notice:
- College Station, Texas
- All Michigan offices
- San Antonio
- Waco, Texas
- San Marcos, Texas
LAN will continue to monitor the situation and take appropriate measures keeping in mind the safety, health and welfare of employees, clients and the communities it serves. Please follow this page for regular updates.
March 19, 2020
- Over the last decade, we have invested in the resources and training necessary to work, communicate and collaborate remotely.
- Our communications, security, mobile hardware, and cloud computing capabilities, which includes programs such as WebEx, Cisco Jabber, Microsoft Teams and a host of other tools, will allow us to continue delivering the level of service our clients have come to expect.
- LAN employees can access all of our offices for printing, shipping, and other production tasks on an as-needed basis.
Second – LAN has banned all international business travel and nonessential domestic air travel.
- Employees who have traveled to a country listed as a Level 3 Warning by the CDC, been exposed to someone who has coronavirus or tested positive for the coronavirus are required to self-isolate/quarantine for 14 days from the date the employee was last exposed.
- All employees who are self-isolating are required to inform our Human Resources team prior to returning to work.
- LAN employees will continue to meet our site visit obligations and participate in our client meetings, consistent with governmental guidance.
As COVID-19 increases in severity, we are dedicated to overcoming challenges and doing everything in our power to meet our clients’ needs. We are committed to continuing to deliver for them during this period of uncertainty.