In 1956, the name of the firm was changed to Lockwood, Andrews & Newnam (called LAN hereafter). Until 1960, the three partners remained owners of the firm, assisted by key personnel or division heads. After the death of the original partner and founder Bill Andrews in that year, it was decided to continue the firm name. The firm was incorporated in 1961.
FIRM CHANGES ITS NAME TO LOCKWOOD, ANDREWS & NEWNAM
Dec 8, 2020