Lago Vista ISD – Bond Program Management
Lago Vista Texas
Lago Vista Independent School District selected LAN as Program Manager for the 2020 $44.3 million Bond Program. The Bond Program addresses growth, existing facility sustainment, and functional challenges within the District.
LAN is providing program management services extending from the design phase through the construction phase. Services include the development and management of a master budget and master schedule; creating measurable milestones and cash-flow requirements; procurement, recommendation, and management of professional and construction services; and ensuring that program objectives for cost and schedule deliveries are met.
The Bond Program includes the following major projects:
- Elementary School Conversion to PK-5 – A new 24 classroom building addition bringing the total capacity for the school to 800 students. A new media center with an integrated computer lab and two specialized classrooms. Renovations to existing lower grades wing, administration suite, and cafeteria. Expansions to existing site parking and driveways.
- Middle School Renovations – Replace the existing weight room with an eight new classroom addition and new weight room. Reconfiguration of existing classroom wing to create four science labs, three classrooms, and one life skills classroom.
- Intermediate School Renovations – Existing intermediate school conversion into office and conference space for administrative functions.
- High School Renovations – New additions consisting of a shop, multipurpose/cheer gym, and weight room; health science and culinary arts; cafeteria expansion; and performing arts center ensemble room, and black box theater.
- Middle School Roof Replacement – Replace existing standing seam metal roof over main school buildings and gym/cafeteria annex.
*Renderings provided by Huckabee
At a glance
$44.3M Bond Program
Elementary School Additions, Renovations, and Expansions
Middle School Additions and Renovations
High School Additions and Expansions
Program Management Services
Construction Contractor Procurement
Development of Master Schedule
Project Management Information System
K-12 Bond Program Management
Lago Vista Independent School District