Elgin ISD – Bond Program Management
LAN is serving as Program Manager for Elgin ISD’s 2021 Bond Program. The $190 million Bond Program includes two new elementary schools, renovations to the high school, a new transportation facility, CTE program improvements, and new athletic facilities. LAN is providing program management services including planning, design/engineering review, procurement services, and construction management and oversight.
The Bond Program includes the following major projects:
- Elementary Schools #4 & #5 – Two new 800-student elementary schools.
- Elgin High School Expansion & Upgrades, Fine Arts Addition – Classroom additions to the high school to achieve an additional capacity of 1,000 students. Other projects include a cafeteria addition, CTE expansion, and a new auditorium.
- New Transportation Center – New facility to service buses, store materials, and park 85 buses and 120 vehicles. The center will include wash and fueling stations.
- District-Wide Renovations – Various mechanical, electrical, plumbing, civil, roofing, architectural improvements, technology, safety, and structural repairs across the district.
- New Multi-Purpose Activity & Event Center – New center to provide space for various athletic and non-athletic programs to practice and rehearse.
*Renderings provided by Pfluger Architects.
At a glance
$190 Million Bond Program
Two New Elementary Schools
Elgin High School Expansions and Upgrades
New Transportation Center
New Multi-Purpose Activity and Event Center
Program Management Services
Construction Contractor Procurement
Development of Master Schedule
Project Management Information System
K-12 Bond Program Management
Elgin Independent School District