The Execution of Your Vision is Our Goal
At LAN, program management means providing a higher level of service to move our clients’ projects from concept to reality. We act as an extension of our clients, delivering programs that meet their vision while protecting their interests as our own.
Our teams apply principles gained through decades of experience delivering fiscally and socially responsible programs that improve our nation’s infrastructure and grow our communities. Our proactive and transparent approach focuses on accelerating progress while continuously engaging stakeholders and maintaining public trust.
LAN’s program management experts provide a variety of services to develop and deliver programs that meet our clients’ objectives:
- Program scope, schedule, and budget verification
- Master budget/schedule development
- Community engagement and public relations
- Project prioritization
- Capital improvement planning
- Design criteria development
- Grant and funding assistance
- Delivery and contracting strategies
- Public-private partnership development
- Asset management
- Designer and contractor procurement
- Design and construction oversight
- Change order management
- Value engineering
- Life cycle assessments
- Construction inspection
- Program progress reporting
- Owner’s Representation and General Engineering Consulting (GEC)
LAN has provided program management services for more than $5 billion in construction costs over the last 10 years.
LAN specializes in program management—nearly 30% of our work is providing program management services.